Oct 12, 2009

* All That I Am Is Yours !!!

Dear God,

Lately it’s been difficult seeing Your plan for me. There are days when I’m convinced I know where You are steering me, but on other days, I’m not sure. Maybe this back and forth is part of your arrangement; part of the process, You are taking me through. How do I embrace the fire You have placed in my soul and allow it to burn so hot, so bright, that its energy can’t be missed? I do hear You whispering some of the answers to me.God, continue to show me how to trade self-doubt for confidence.On the day you call me home, my hope is I won’t look back with regret, but with the understanding I did live the life You intended for me. I’m trying to see, and appreciate, that life. I’m just asking for a little help right now.For now, I will continue to hold on to my faith and realize all that I am is Yours !!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment